- This event has passed.
Visit the Golden Triangle Farmers Market every Sunday, 9am-1pm, June through September! This is a local, vendor-first market offering fresh produce, farm crafted soaps, handmade goods, and great community.
The market has moved! This summer find the market at the Evans School, 1115 Acoma St.
To help keep people safe, the market will be following these new health guidelines:
- If you’re attending the market, you must wear a face mask at all times.
- Only a limited number of guests will be allowed in the market at a time. That means less crowding, and more space for safety.
- Everyone will be required to respect the social distancing barriers placed throughout the market.
- Doggies must be kept on a non-extendable leash.
- If you feel unwell – stay home & get better! Anyone coughing or sneezing out in the open will be asked to leave.
For more information visit the Golden Triangle Farmers Market website.